Support Specialist 700011
|December 30, 2013 - February 28, 2014|
|Location:||Epilepsy & Mental Health Services - Minneapolis, MN|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Epilepsy and Mental Health Services is searching for a part-timeSupport Specialist (700011). EMHS is located in Minneapolis Public Housing and provides Class F "Customized Living", ILS, and Grant funded services to individuals with Epilepsy, TBI and Mental Health diagnoses both on site and throughout the Metro area. EMHS has 24 hour staffing to meet the needs of on site customized living clients.
The typical hours for this position will be every other Saturday and Sunday AWAKE overnights 12:00am-8:30am. Our program is centrally located near the intersection of Cedar Avenue and I94.
The Support Specialist will provide Customized Living Services to clients in MPHA high rise apartments. Responsibilities included are to:
- Assist in implementing the client\'s individual treatment plan
- Assist in monitoring client medications according to program procedures and assure all documentation is properly completed
- Work one on one with clients teaching ILS and supporting client goals
- High School Diploma/GED
- 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to people with serious and persistent mental illness
- Bachelor\'s degree in a behavioral science
- 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to people with serious and persistent mental illness
- Experience working with individuals with Epilepsy and SPMI
- Experience providing Independent Living Skills services
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.