Division Director - Residential Services 070001
|July 17, 2013 - July 31, 2013|
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
People Incorporated Mental Health Services
provides a spectrum of services through more than 60 programs in the greater metro area. Our Community Support Services division operates nine different programs that include adult foster care facilities, supported living and transitional housing. The Division Director will manage the oversight of these programs and focus on the expansion of customized living solutions throughout our system.
This role is a senior leadership position within our company. The position has direct responsibility for the supervision, evaluation, growth and development of staff and programming within the Community Support Services Division. This includes managing budgets, performance analysis, and agency licensing and accreditation standards and acting as a liaison with key stakeholders at the County and State levels.
- Actively cultivating opportunities for service and program expansion for People Incorporated
- Ongoing evaluation of the Division to discover creative ways to deliver services, achieving economies of scale when possible, and incorporating best practices into operations
- Development of the annual operating budgets and managing performance against budget
- Proactive identification of areas for potential growth, partnership, or program expansion
- Supporting cross divisional teams engaged in new service improvement and/or development
- Bachelorís degree in Human Services
- Five or more years of successful experience in a program leadership position with increasing responsibility
- Master's degree
- Experience with new service development
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.