Domestic Abuse Group Co-Facilitator 632001
|May 13, 2013 - July 16, 2013|
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Our Domestic Abuse & Anger Management services work to end the inter-generational cycle of violence and reduce physical, verbal, and emotional abuse. Our participants are men court-ordered to the program. We are searching for an Domestic Abuse Co-Facilitator to conduct one of our groups.
This class occurs on Wednesday afternoons 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
The Co-Facilitator will help participants understand anger and regulate their emotions. Specific responsibilities include:
- 1/2 hour planning time
- Two hour long group once weekly
- 1/2 hour charting
- Paperwork including SALs, closing evaluations, brief reports
- Bachelorís degree in human services
- Experience working with mandated clients in a group setting
- Comprehensive understanding of domestic abuse issues
- Must be comfortable and effective in dealing with resistance
- Must understand group process dynamics and skill-building techniques
- Master's degree in human services
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.