Mental Health Practitioner I 770004
|May 06, 2013 - July 24, 2013|
|Location:||Anchor House - Minneapolis, MN|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Anchor House,an Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) program is seeking a part-time Mental Health Practitioner I (770004). Anchor House is a 13 bed program that serves only women. Our services utilize evidenced based practices and include a wide variety of interventions, including harm reduction strategies. Each resident sets her own goals and works towards an individual vision of recovery. Anchor House strives to incorporate a holistic approach to treatment.
Hours for the role are Saturday and Sunday from 4:00pm – 12:30am.
The Mental Health Practitioner I provides direct mental health services to 3 - 6 clients. The primary goal is to collaborate with clients on developing and achieving recovery goals. Responsibilities include:
- Providing individual interventions and group facilitation
- Utilizing motivational interviweing skills to identify client needs, strengths, and progress throughout treatment
- Partnering with members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure the delivery of quality mental health services
All employees must commit to attend weekly clinical review meetings, monthly supervision, and quarterly staff meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science related field
- High School diploma/GED
- 6,000 hours of supervised experience providing direct services to adults with mental illness
- Experience working with adults with serious and persistent mental illness
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.