Mental Health Practitioner II/III 900008
|April 24, 2013 - May 18, 2013|
|Location:||Nancy Page Crisis Residence - Minneapolis, MN|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
A 16 bed residential crisis program is seeking qualified candidates for a part-time Mental Health Practitioner II/III (900008) position. Our Nancy Page Crisis Residence services incorporate a person-centered, harm-reduction approach, serving adults across the recovery spectrum. We serve individuals experiencing increased and unmanageable symptoms of mental illness. Each Resident sets his/her goals in order to work towards reducing acute symptoms and life stressors, and to build a working crisis plan. Residents utilize the program anywhere between 1 and 10 days.
The typical hours for this position will be Saturday & Sunday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
This Mental Health Practitioner II/III will provide:
- Master's degree in a Human Services field
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field
- 4,000 hours of direct service provision to people with mental illness
- Strong time-management skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Proficiency in documentation
- Ability to adapt quickly and comfortably to change
- Experience with crisis work
- Excellent organization skills
- Interest in ongoing professional development
- Creative problem solving skills
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.