Case Manager 891002
|March 07, 2013 - March 15, 2013|
|Location:||Housing First - Hennepin County, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Our Housing First program is searching for a full-time Case Manager I(891002). This program assists chronically homeless adults with a mental illness to achieve their goals related to safety, stability and recovery. For chronically homeless individuals living on the street, the transition from the street to permanent housing is made in stages (as necessary) and staff work to create a service environment where individuals feel at ease, out of danger, with flexible program services to meet their needs.
The typical hours for this position are Monday Ė Friday, 8am-5pm.
The Case Manager will help clients:
- Obtain and maintain stable housing
- Develop basic living skills for greater independence
- Provide supportive services tailored to each personís needs
- Bachelorís degree in behavioral sciences
- Three or more years of experience as a case manager aide
- Fluency in a language other than English
- Significant direct work experience with individuals who have experienced homelessness, mental illness, and/or chemical dependency
- Experience placing and supporting participants in housing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.