Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker - Awake Overnight 830003
|March 05, 2013 - April 10, 2013|
|Location:||Parkway Place - Blaine, MN|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Parkway Place, an Anoka county Adult Foster Care program is seeking TWO part-time Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker (830003). At Parkway House we will provide services to four adults who have a mental illness as they learn new skills to allow them to return to independent community living. The program will provide the necessary array of individualized services to these clients. There will be 24 hour staffing seven days a week. There will be 2 staff on days and evenings and one staff awake overnight. Parkway Place serves adults (18+) who are identified by Anoka County Mental Health as a candidate for Adult Foster Care. All potential residents must be CADI/TBI waiver eligible.
The typical hours for the role are 12:00am to 8:30am- awake overnights. Parkway is hiring for two positions- one for Monday and Tuesdays and another for Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker provides support and supervision of clients living in the program within the guidelines of each client's Goal Plan, Emergency Plan and Risk Management Plan. This position will:
- Provide awake, overnight support and supervision of clients living within the program
- Assist clients with problem solving and daily concerns
- Participate in independent living skills supervision and education
- Support recreational activities and medication management
- Log observable behaviors and document progress
- Contribute to basic house maintenance, cleaning and record keeping
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.