Mental Health Practitioner II/III 900001
|February 28, 2013 - March 18, 2013|
|Location:||Nancy Page Crisis Residence - Minneapolis, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
A 16 bed residential crisis program is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Mental Health Practitioner II/III (900001) position. Our Nancy Page Crisis Residence services incorporate a person-centered, harm-reduction approach, serving adults across the recovery spectrum. We serve individuals experiencing increased and unmanageable symptoms of mental illness. Each Resident sets his/her goals in order to work towards reducing acute symptoms and life stressors, and to build a working crisis plan. Residents utilize the program anywhere between 1 and 10 days.
The typical hours for this position will be Tuesday – Saturday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
This Mental Health Practitioner II/III will provide:
- Master's degree in a Human Services field
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field AND 4,000 hours of direct service provision to adults with mental illness
- Strong time-management skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Proficiency in documentation
- Ability to adapt quickly and comfortably to change
- Experience working in the crisis field
- Experience in a residential crisis program
- Experience with adults receiving MI/CD treatment
- Excellent organization skills
- Interest in ongoing professional development
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.