Quality Compliance Coordinator 116001
|February 06, 2013 - February 13, 2013|
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
People Incorporated’s Quality Assurance Department , is seeking a full-time Quality Compliance Coordinator (116001). Many of our programs are licensed through the Department of Human Services which means that we comply with very strict licensure guidelines. Our Quality Assurance Department is responsible for driving 100% compliance with licensing requirements.
Typical hours of the position are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
The Quality Compliance Coordinator will:
- Develop compliance monitoring processes with service-related licensing regulations
- Coordinate the license review process in all of its phases
- Work efficiently and effectively with staff in licensed programs
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Manager to develop and conduct a Clinical Audit process
- Establish a regular audit calendar consistent with external requirements and reviews
- Oversee the development of corporate policy manuals to ensure compliance with corporate clinical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in a social science or human service related discipline
- Two years of experience in a human service organization that provides services that are licensed by a state agency
- Master’s degree
- One year of compliance-related work experience in a Human Service organization that provides services that are licensed by a state agency
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.