Children's Clinical Supervisor 642001
|May 15, 2013 - August 30, 2013|
|Location:||Day Treatment Services - Golden Valley, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||People Incorporated acquired the former Family Networks, Inc! Since 1981, Family Networks, and now People Incorporated, has been helping children, teens and families overcome emotional problems and situational barriers in order to improve their lives and family relationships. Family Networks, Inc has become the Children & Family Services Division at People Incorporated.
Our Elementary Day Treatment program has an opening for a full-time Clinical Supervisor. The Day Treatment program provides three hours of daily therapeutic services to 18 children who have a mental health diagnosis and severe emotional and behavioral disturbances. Services include group therapy, individual therapy, and CTSS skills groups.
Typical hours for this position are 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday.
The Clinical Supervisor is charged with ensuring that agency, Rule 29 and CTSS protocols are observed. This role also manages licensed and unlicensed staff, oversees the therapeutic milieu, and provides direct mental health services to children and their families. Additional responsibilities are:
- Ensure that programs are at full capacity
- Monitor staff performance
- Lead staff meetings
- Facilitate team dynamics
- Reviewing all clinical documentation
There may be the opportunity to provide supervision and training to Bachelorís and Masterís level students who are seeking supervised experience in a mental health setting.
- Individual and State licensed mental health professional (LP, LICSW, LPCC or LMFT)
- Board recognized to provide clinical supervision.
- Experience working with children and adolescents with severe emotional and behavioral disturbances
- Direct service experience providing therapy to children and families
- Experience completing Diagnostic Assessments
- Previous management of mental health professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and build a strong team and support a climate of high achievement and accountability
- Credentialed with all insurance companies
- Familiarity with CTSS and Rule 29 guidelines
- Two years post-licensure clinical experience
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.