Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker 495003
|January 23, 2013 - January 31, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Our Dakota Apartment Program Supportive Housing has an open position for a full-time Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker(495003). This staff provides services to adults with a variety of mental health diagnoses or disabilities. There is no requirement that clients (adults 18+) served by Dakota Apartment Program have a particular diagnosis. Most clients have a significant mental health component in their service plan. Their diagnoses or disabilities may include mental illness, traumatic brain injury, learning disabilities or cognitive impairment, and other related conditions.
Hours for the position are overnight, Monday - Friday, 12:00am – 8:30am.
The Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker position will provide support and supervision of clients living in the program within the guidelines of each client's Goal Plan, Emergency Plan and Risk Management Plan. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting clients with problem solving and daily concerns
- Supervising and educating clients in Independent Living Skills (ILS)
- Participating in recreational activities with clients
- Supporting clients in medication management
- Log observable behaviors and progress
- Participate in basic house maintenance, cleaning, and record keeping
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.