Mental Health Practitioner I 700MHPMTF
|January 17, 2013 - February 22, 2013|
|Location:||Epilepsy & Mental Health Services - Minneapolis, MN|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Epilepsy Mental Health Services (EMHS) is seeking a part-time Mental Health Practitioner I (700MHPMTF).
Epilepsy and Mental Health Services provides support to clients with SPMI, TBI, and Epilepsy. EMHS offers ILS & Class F - Customized Living services to clients that live on-site and throughout the metro area. Epilepsy and Mental Health services is a 24 hour program providing Customized Living services to clients that live on site with medical needs and medication management 365 days a year. EMHS also provides case management services to persons with Epilepsy or TBI under a state grant funded program. We help our clients achieve their goals that have been identified which could include: organization, finding affordable housing, budgeting, volunteering, cooking, cleaning, socialization, illness management, and other goal areas.
The typical hours for the position are each Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 4:00pm – 12:30am and every other Sunday 4:00pm – 12:30am
All Mental Health Practitioners at EMHS support clients with medical and medication administration needs. In addition this position supports clients in the following areas:
- Provide independent living skills services
- Assist clients with goals and problem solving
- Provide Class F services
- Support individual Treatment Plans
- Assist with client maintenance
- Access and coordinate resources
- Track data
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science related field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Divinity Counseling)
- Experience in social services
- Experience providing Independent Living Skills support and instruction
- Experience working with people with Epilepsy and severe and persistent mental illness
- Medication administration experience
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.