Mental Health Practitioner III - On Call 840OC
|January 16, 2012 - February 14, 2013|
|Location:||Coon Rapids, MN|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Our Crisis team in Anoka County is looking for a part-time Mental Health Practitioner III (090-840OC). This is our Riverwind program that provides short-term, residential mental health crisis stabilization services for adults in Anoka County. Our program is growing in size to accommodate eight clients so join us to ensure top notch services for our participants.
The on-call hours for the role could be any shift including 8:00am – 4:30pm, 4:00pm – 12:30am, or 12:00am – 8:30am.
The practitioner will also provide chemical health and relapse prevention services to all clients.
- Initial and on-going determination of functioning level
- Identification of needs, strengths and progress throughout the stay
- Development of realistic goals and individual treatment plans with clients, members of the inter-disciplinary team, and other community caregivers involved in clients' cases
- Ongoing counseling support
- Assistance in the teaching of independent living and social skills
- Assurance of continuity of care
- Coordination with outside agencies to provide a consistent approach to meeting clients’ programming needs
- Master's Degree in a Human Services field
- 2,000 hours experience providing services to adults with mental illness
- Experience in a residential crisis program
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.