LADC Staff Supervisor
|November 26, 2012 - December 12, 2012|
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||FT (Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm) Counselor position available at a homeless services drop-in center in St. Paul. |
|Duties:||This position provides on-site program supervision and management of People Incorporated’s chemical health homeless drop-in center on St. Paul’s east side. Project Recovery’s LADC supervisor facilitates chemical health recovery groups and manages the daily routine functioning of the drop-in center. In addition, the LADC Staff Supervisor provides leadership, selection, scheduling, training and evaluation of Outreach Case Managers in the Project Recovery Program. Additional duties include:
• Ensuring all staff follow all program policies and procedures and interact with clients in a manner consistent with Homeless Services’ program philosophy.
• Assisting clients with solving concerns and participates in supervision, education, recreational activities and medication management.
• Providing assistance and continuity with transitions through the 12 step and/or harm reduction models.
• Encouraging and enabling clients to complete tasks related to their goals for health, shelter and other basic needs and life skills.
• Coordinating the completion of quarterly and other reports as required by the state and other funders.
|Qualifications:||Qualified applicants must be current in all LADC requirements, have 2 years supervisory experience, and have experience working with those who have experienced homelessness.
Master's Degree in Social Work or Psychology desired.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.