On Call Mental Health Practitioner II 260MHPOC
|November 14, 2012 - February 10, 2013|
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Maghakian Place, an Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) center in St. Paul is searching for an On-Call Mental Health Practitioner position (overnight, weekend and weekday evening hours).
The Mental Health Practitionerprovides skill development in:
- problem solving
- self-awareness/awareness of others
- mental health/chemical health management
- chore management
- medication supervision
- leisure and recreational activities
- Bachelors degree in human service field such as Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
- 4,000 hours full time experience providing direct services to adults with serious and persistent mental illness OR
- Masters degree in human service field such as Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.